Our After School Courses Include
Welcome To Coding New Zealand
Computer coding can teach your child/teenager to use both their logical and creative abilities at the same time. The technology coding process ties together aspects of Maths, Science and English in an immediately practical way. Students light up as they see their creations appear, and here at Coding NZ we find it rewarding to watch young people get enjoyment out of learning such an incredibly useful life skill.Learn More
TERM 1, 2018 GROUPS DETAILS
Your child or teenager can join our classes at any stage during the term. Our classes are suitable for school years 4 - 13 and run for 1 hour every week. Is your child or teenagers school listed below?
All of my friends who have younger siblings...my number one piece of advice is: You should learn how to program.
Why Have Your Child or Teenager Learn To Code?
- Language learning is good for their brain
- It's a fun way to expand their intellectual awareness/horizons
- They'll get skills in a job rich area
- It encourages creativity and outside of the box thinking
- It supports the development of logic